Wednesday, June 26, 2013

New 2013 Hunting Equipment Proves Evolution

As I progress through the review of the hunting equipment shows that I attended, I noticed that the theme for this year is more of an evolution of product vs an growing innovation of new products.

Hunting clothing is getting better with even more durable material, elastic material for greater fit and better moister wicking material for comfort.

Arrowrests have evolved from the full arrow capture and drop down to a full arrow capture, drop down and now adds color options, silencing enhancements and multi bow adjustability.

I look forward to bringing you the 2013 line up of hunting equipment goodies. Let me know if you want me to review a specific product this summer. 

Continue having a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment